We provide fast and gentle treatment for your sick animal. Remember, regular check-ups can detect disease in the early stages, improving your pet's ability to fight back.
Our affordable office visits and convenient hours make it easy for you to provide your furry family member with the type of care he/she deserves.
Symptoms you can't ignore...
If you notice any change in your pet's health or habits, bring him/her in for a checkup immediately. Prompt treatment can avoid costly veterinary bills later and may save your pet's life.
The following can be symptoms of problems that require immediate attention and can quickly escalate to major health issues:
- lethargy/weakness (excessive sleeping or disinterest)
- limping/stumbling or inability to stand
- loss of appetite/not drinking water
- diarrhea or any sudden change in elimination habits
- coughing/wheezing/problems breathing
- any unusual discharge from nose, eyes or ears
- bad odor from mouth or ears
- excessive or uncontrolable sneezing
- continual or frequent scratching, biting or chewing of skin
- excessive hair loss or bald areas
- continual or frequent head-shaking or ear-scratching
- frequent urination or incontinence
- painful/difficult/blocked urination
- any lumps or growths
- sudden weight loss or gain
- General examination and treatment of dogs and cats.
- Immunization of dogs and cats.
- Flea and tick treatment and prevention.
- Deworming and other parasite treatments.
- Spay/neuter (dogs/cats) and other surgeries.
- Microchip implants.
- Dog and cat teeth cleaning.
- Certificates of health and consultations for international travel.
- Advice on feeding puppies, overweight animals and particular diseases (food allergies, diabetes, kidney and liver diseases).
- Blood analysis to check for diabetes, kidney disease and more
- Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
- Microscopic tests for various parasites in blood, feces or on the skin
We carry a variety of nutritional and vitamin supplements for your dog or cat to promote and maintain a healthy life.
Adopting from an animal shelter?
We honor the certificates provided by animal shelters for a free medical exam for your new pet. No appointment is needed.
Please call (323) 258-8068 or use our contact form.
We're happy to help!